TACKLIFE HHNP1A, Metric Pneumatic Socket Post Set, 18pcs
★【Auto Pumping Rod Rivet Nut Tool】
An exclusive pumping rod between handles, designed for fast loading and unloading rivet nuts.
★【No more Tedious Rotation Process】
Load rivet nuts by pushing rod instead of rotating. Unload the rivet nuts from the riveter simply by pulling the rod when you finish riveting.
★【Sturdy and Durable】
TACKLIFE rivet nut tool is made of 3mm thick carbon steel, with heat-treatment finish and coating to prevent from corrosion.
★【Various Metric & SAE Mandrels and Rivet nuts】
Comes with 8 interchangeable mandrels (Metric M12, M10, M8, M6, M5; SAE 10-24, 1/4-20, 5/16-18) and 80pcs rivet nuts (10 rivet nuts for each spec).
★【Solid molding case】
All accessories are packed in a rugged, compact carrying case for storage and portability.
✔The patented drawbar design allows you to install rivet nuts and remove the riveter out from the hole by pushing and pulling the drawbar.
✔14-inch rivet nut tool provides longer leverage that saves your energy.
✔Chrome-molybdenum steel mandrels, all aluminum alloy body, ensure solid construction and prolonged service life.
✔7 mandrels neatly stored in small cases wih different colors, easy to distinguish.
✔Complete with 7 interchangeable rivet mandrels, each mandrel with 5 rivet nuts (M5, M6, M8, M10, SAE: 10-24, 1/4-20, 5/16-18) that satisfy your demand in life and work.
1. Choose the mandrel you need and install it onto the gun head.
2. Open the handle and pull out the plumping rod. Fix the rivet nut on the rivet head with your left hand, and push the rod with right hand.The nut is then loaded.
3. Insert the gun top into the hole to be riveted.
4. Press the handle until the nut is secure.
5. Pull the rod about 1-3 times to unload the rivet nut. Remove the riveter out from the hole. Finish!
● Please check the hole size before selecting mandrel and rivet nuts:
M5 (7mm), M6 (9mm), M8 (11mm), M10 (13mm), 10-24 (6.5mm), 1/4-20 (9.9mm), 5/16-18 (10mm)
● The tool only applies to materials with hardness over HRC35.
✔ Iron, leather, ABS plastic
✖ Fabric, billboard, ultrathin metal plate (<1mm)
● This tool can not be used with plus nuts, jack nuts, or pop rivets.